Anonymous said: I would loooove to get to know every side of you. And no, this is not the same anonymous messenger. Are you spoken for?
i have such a busy schedule. i may have to cut out “studying” to make room for “crying over tv shows” and “4 hour nap”
So I’m not in summer classes anymore. But I decided I NEED to make this summer memorable (all of my summers typically are, anyway. But you know how we all make this “gotta have fun” declaration each summer).
Here’s a few things I need to make happen during my little summer break:
- a picnic; alone or with a date. I just needs to happen.
- museum visits followed by lunch in a local cafe
- the movies… I haven’t been to the cinema in SO LONG lol
- beach and pool days. I’m surprised I haven’t gone swimming yet.
- rooftop parties/day parties/house parties… it just needs to happen ^_^
- I’m sure I’ll be adding to the list, these are just off the top of my head.